Tuesday, April 04, 2006

YAY for Everything...

I love friends (Yeah that means you)
I love laughing (HE HE)
I love smiling (YAY :)
I love dancing (In cars is fun too) (Especially mine)
I love wrestling (Heck Yes)
I love inside jokes (Which one to choose from...)
I love scary movies (with Mette and Alex)
I love talking with friends late at night (Especially in cars)
I love playing games (Whoo Monopoly)
I love vacations (11 days!) (California here I come)
I love looking cute (Yay for cute days)
I love not doing homework (No more Math)
I love singing (La La La)
I love movies (yeah ran out of things to say)(You know the good ones)
I love music (Still don't have anything)(So many good ones)
I love ice cream (Chocolate and swirl and every kind)
I love chocolate (Mhmmmm)
I love Rock n' Roll (so put another dime in the jukebox, baby)
I love you (You know that right? Because if you didn't I haven't told you enough)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home