Monday, January 30, 2006

Thespian Conference...

So this weekend was intersting. We went down to Saint George to Thespian Conference at Dixie Collage. Like the bus ride was long, the plays sucked, and I was pretty sick for most of the time, but other than that it was a blast. Ok the second everyone was on the bus the bus driver was like, "no loud noises, no flashing lights, no getting out of your seat" ect. He said he would crash. It was like no end to what we couldn't do. So he was our Nazi bus driver (dang him). And so we like made fun of him by saying that we were going to crash anytime someone got out of their seat or flashed lights. We finally got down there and got to see Kristy. Later we went to some workshops, went to our hotel, ate dinner (of Count Chocula) and went to possibly the worst show I have ever been to in my life. We saw Smokey Joe's Cafe. It's not really a show as much as a musical review but the thing was not one person could sing in the entire cast (well maybe one or two. But still). And it hurt the most when they ruined Elvis (stupid Tucahan kids). Our ears were like bleeding from the inside it was so bad. After we went to our motel and not only was their a Nazi hotel lady but a Nazi Security Guard as well (what's with the Nazi's?). But we got Chili's chips and me and Mette started watching Constantine.

The next day we got up early went to more workshops, ate, and tried with all our might (mostly Brittany and Mette) to get out of the show that night. We didn't suceed and went to the second worse show ever. We kinda left and got to see the skate park and Fiest Fun with Mette, Sousa, Chris, Brittany, and me but made it back before the last little bit of the show. Later we like witnessed a very drunk man about 2 or 3 rooms down from us. Sorry to Brittany who actually had to see him naked... Then we spent a relaxing night in the guys room because me and Mette's room sucked like crap (or smelled like it). I tried to finish watching Constantine but fell asleep (I still want to watch it dang it). Oh and the guys made their usual trip to KFC. Oh and Mette came up with a new saying (well it was an accident because Sousa thought she said Bunk but she said Punk so now everyone is like using Bunk as much as possible). He he he. Bunk you....

The last day we went to see Macbeth. Or Hambeth. Or Macthello. Or Hambethello. I can't remember. He he he. Anyways. They sucked too. And it like ruined Macbeth for me. It was even a acting troop that traveled. You think they would be good but no. We then went to the rest of our workshops (although me, Chris, and Sousa kinda missed all of them). In between we went to lunch with these two wierd guys we met that were in the second play we saw. Then we then went to the Banquet. It was ok. But in the same building they were holding like a bridal expo and we went in not knowing what it was. We like finally realized what it was and I just wanted to leave. Asay and Chase totally hooked up with two girls who wanted free stuff. That was pretty funny. We then went to watch more mime and then got on the bus to go home. The sad thing was we didn't get to have an auction because of the Nazi bus driver. But me, Mette, and Sousa had our own fun in the back. And we fell asleep in the wierdest position but hey what can you do on a bus? I was so sad to leave. I didn't want to be home. I didn't want to be at school. And I didn't want to be at church. The only part of me that wanted to come home (keep in mind a very very small part)was to see the people we had to leave behind (well, pretty much Jenesse). I'm home now but I wish we could still be there... or at least somewhere that's not here.

Anyway it was pretty much a fun weekend. I probably forgot so much stuff that happend but like if I wrote it all down like it would be the longest blog ever. I had fun and I'll miss our freak awesome memories. Yes. It's true. But love you all. And bunk you all... JK... He he he... Love you...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cayenne said...

You make me Jealous with your story of Thespian conference. that's the the one thing that I miss...the crazy bus rides to crazy places. :) Remember when you were in my one act? Ha ha.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home