Saturday, January 07, 2006

Friendship and Love...



"In the absence of love, there is nothing worth fighting for."
"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead."
"When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy."
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."
"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
"People never know how special someone is until they leave."
"Friends are the siblings God forgot to give us."
"There's no door love can't open, no wall love can't climb, not hurdle love can't...Hurdle"

I love you guys so much. I know I probably say this a lot but I don't want any of you guys to ever forget it. So I will say it again... I Love you. For the little things and the big things. I love you for the way you give me hugs when you know I really need them and for the times when I don't. I love you for listening to my problems and my funny stories. I love you for spending time with me. I love you for all that you have, do, and will do for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger thesexyswede said...

hehehe there's no hurdle love can't hurdle...that's awesome

I love you marisa. You are one of my best friends and I appreciate you more than you'll know.

hehehe....it's funny because it was all sweet and clever...with the door opening and the mountain similis...then they oudln't figure out the hurdle.....oohhhh man....that was frucking....great...lol

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home