Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas Is Coming....Yeah! or I Might Die....

These past few weeks... or should I say months have been chaos. More busy than ever. Don't get me wrong they've been full of adventures, memories that will last a life time, and more laughing then I have ever done in my life... But at that cost of my sanity...? I'm kidding but it does seem like it wont ever end. You keep saying just make it past the play and it's after the play so I should be ok. Right? Wrong... It seems even worse... I have even less time to relax. I haven't slept in for 3 weeks, if not longer... And even when I have a few hours to sleep I can't because I'm caught up on catching up... I feel like my days are worthless. I don't get anything done. I just add to what I have to do. Can I survive until Christmas? Can my body hold up until Christmas? Hopefully... Hopefully I can just survive until after SAST...Stupid Bench... Anyway I just want to say that I love you guys... Maybe that's the only way to survive... If I keep getting to see you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home