Saturday, September 24, 2005

Loving you guys...

Can I just say right now I love you guys. Like these past 5 weeks of school have been hard and long but I've survived them because of you. When you see me in the halls and you say hi, or give me big hugs, or tell me you love me, means soo much to me. I don't think you will ever quite know. When my sister is being a jerk or school work is over bearning I live for the time when I can see you guys.

And I want to say that I love being in Beast and Shakepeare Competition. I love that were going down to Ceder City over my birthday because there is nothing better than being with the people I love and doing what I love over your birthday.

And finally I love that we are all family. I love saying that people are my family, especilly Emily because we are both drama sisters and tea cup sisters. And I love Rolo our drama kitty because she is soo cute. I love you guys soo much, you mean so much to me and you play such a huge part in my life. Keep on smiling and thanks again. LOVES AND HUGS. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 Comments:

Blogger Shexpeare said...

I love you!
And rolo!
ANd you!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Button said...

Yeah now we have a great reason to party while we are down there. SO thank you Marisa because this is just going to make it so much better. I love you so much.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home