Sunday, July 03, 2005

What are you doing with your life?

Ok so lately my parents have wanted me to get a car right? We found the perfect one. It's a good car, nice interior, and as inexpensive as you can get for a used car. Only one problem...

Now my dad wants to be fair with my older sister. She has only recently gotten a car. It was from my grandma but it's still a really nice car. But she got mad at me and my sister because we are going to get a car and my parents are paying for most of it. She says she doesn't have enough money for a new car.

Ok enough with the venting.... So while she was talking to my parents about her life and what she wants to do with it, I got to thinking. My older sister is 24 almost 25 and still lives at home. She works at Walmart in the toy section part time and has recently taken on another part time job at Wasatch (the same place I work). She spends all her time and money on Disney movies, Disney pins, Disney memorabilia, Disney chatrooms, and you guessed it trips to Disneyland.

So looking at her life I got to thinking... Do I want to work at Walmart at age 24, spending time and money on crap and hoping that when I finally finish school I will work at Disneyland... Please everyone don't end up like that. Go finish school as fast as possible get married and have kids if you want to... (Sousa I think you would really make a cute dad) But don't end up a lonely spinster.

Ok this blog was more of a venting blog but I needed it... Thanks for listening. Hope you are all having a fun summer. I love you bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger that lisa girl said...

just watch, I'll end up with a life like that... bleeeaaaaahhh. bee hehe :)

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home