Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Getting eaten by mosquito's is not fun...

So last night a bunch of us went to the lake. I had never been to that particular spot at the lake and I don't ever want to go back unless I have bug spray. It was lots of fun except for the mosquito's... They sucked. We were trying to keep the bugs off so we kept hitting each other.

Jessy said it was one of the only times she could hit Sousa without getting hit back. I only got bit a few times but I think the winner was Sousa with like 2 dozen. I guess we weren't very good at keeping them off of him. I had lots of fun. And thanks sooo much to Lisa for being the chauffeur. But I think it will be a while until we go back to the lake again without protection or weaponry.

1 Comments:

Blogger that lisa girl said...

mmhhhmmmmmm!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home