Sunday, July 31, 2005

So Yah...

I love you guys... I really didn't have much to talk about. But today, I had a cool lesson and it made me think... Do I tell you guys enough how much I appreciate you guys? And also how much I love you? Well if you don't hear it enough, I'm sorry. And I also wanted your opinions on this....

What is your absolute favorite scenes from the following movies? This can include scenes that move you, make you want to be better, awesome scenes, cool fighting scenes, or just plain "That was the best scene ever" scenes...

Harry Potter 1-3
Lord of the Rings 1-3
Star Wars 1-6
Back to the Future 1-3
Indiana Jones 1-3
and any other scenes from your favorite movies. I need these A.S.A.P

I love you guys and thanks for all your help

2 Comments:

Blogger Shexpeare said...

Harry Potter.... any time when emma thompson or kenneth brannagh are on.

Star Wars.... I am your father. LOL and when vader is looking at luke being shocked, that moment RIGHT before he decides to save him.
When anakin chokes padme.
When anakin says "what have I done?" right before he completely turns.
When han and leia kiss for the first time. (SORRY I LOVE STAR WARS!!!! SOOO MANY MOMENTS!)

11:37 PM  
Blogger Shexpeare said...

In garden state when they are running around avoiding the arrow. HAHAHAH

in moulin rouge when satin dies.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home