Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone...

Things are finally looking up. We leave for Thespian Conference in two days!, I am finally getting away from church, school, and home, and I actually like my classes this semester. Yay for things getting better. I love you guys so much! And anytime you want a hug just let me know. I love hugs. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Thespian Conference! Oh and my car isn't broken like I thought it was. So don't worry. Be happy. And also I got my phone to work! And just so you know if you can read this (Mette and/or Sousa) I'm very proud of you. Actually I should just end this because wow I am like rambling. But yes. Man I think someone gave me chocolate cereal. Oh I should get that before we leave so everyone will be easily entertained because when I eat that I do funny things like come up with sex butterflies. Yeah for sex butterflies. Wow I'm done. Love you guys again. And again. And again. And again. And again. (Just keep swimming, what do we do? we swim, swim). He he he. Ha ha ha. I got a pickle yay. Hay Hay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home