Monday, March 20, 2006

I can't do this anymore...


So you have probably read Mette and Alex's blogs and they pretty much cover most of what I'm feeling. I can't deal with school. I can't deal with people hatting eachother. I can't deal with people yelling at me. I can't deal with the stress. I can't do it anymore.

And this week is and will be the worst. It's only Monday and I can't deal with this week. And to make things worse I keep getting asked to do more stuff. The stuff you can't possibly say no to. Some of it just comes up. Like today, I was suppost to get a cavity filled but no. I ended up getting and f-ing root canal.

I can't do this. Please someone help me to just get away from it. And don't tell me I can't get away from my problems. Because I need to. I can't do anything if I don't.

1 Comments:

Blogger thesexyswede said...

you're a strong girl marisa. I really do know that it's hard to see the positive when you're world is coming down around you. Just know that you aren't alone out there. We just...gotta look on the bright side with all our might.

chin up kid.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home