Friday, February 24, 2006

Don't you just want to be alone?...

I want to be alone but I can't.
I don't know why.
I need it.
I want it.
But whatever I do I can't.
Maybe because so much is going on in my life.
Maybe because I have to keep going to school and church.
And maybe it's just because I can't say no.
I can't tell someone to just leave me alone.
I sit their and try to go in my own world but I can't keep doing that.
I want to tell them to let me have some time to myself.
But I just can't.

2 Comments:

Blogger thesexyswede said...

everybody needs time to themselves sweetie. It helps us feel grounded. Just...make some Marisa Time. lol I love you.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Button said...

first we need to make it so you can say NO.....N-O....N freaking O. or maybe eff off is a good one. which one do you think you would be able to do faster? I know you have a hard time saying no but we all have to learn it sometime. Your freaking awesome and no one is going to hate you just because you say no you can't do something. I freaking love you.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home