Monday, February 06, 2006

Rebellion...

Ok so lately I've like gone against a lot of the things I said I wouldn't. I don't know why exactly I've been acting like this but I do know that I am so sick of my responsibilities. They are mostly involved with church things. So it like makes me want to go against the things I've been taught. I don't really want to but I also don't want to go back. I know I'm not the only person to go through a rebellious phase and I know it's no where near as bad as some. Maybe I'm just over reacting. But I'm tired of church. I've tried to make it better. But their is no way around that fact that I just don't want to deal with it right now. But how can I let my parents know that? I'll just go eat my pie that me and Brittany bought and eat my emotions... But that is such a bad idea. Dang it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home